Skip navigation

Gulf Park Student Services One Stop

What is the One Stop?

The Student Services One Stop on the Gulf Park campus aims to provide access to key services on campus that students need in one convenient location. The Student Services One Stop is staffed by cross-trained professionals and serves as a central place for on-campus assistance with the following services:

  • Admission information (undergraduate)
  • Enrollment verification
  • Financial aid information
  • Student billing
  • Student ID cards
  • Student records
  • Transcripts

Class SearchExam Schedule

Forms and Online Resources

Access important resources and Frequently Asked Questions using the links below. If you have trouble accessing a form or webpage or if you have a question that's not covered here, email onestop_gpFREEMississippi for assistance.

Q: What do I have to do to be admitted?
A: Learn more about Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions. 

Q: How long will it take to be admitted?
A: Once you have submitted all of the documentation required for admission, you should receive an admission packet (freshmen) or email (transfer and readmits) within two weeks.

Q: What is the admission deadline and how much is the application fee?
A: Learn more about admission details and application fees.

Q: Am I allowed to take classes on both the Hattiesburg and Gulf Park campuses in the same semester?
A: Yes

Q: How do I get my immunization records?
A: The State of Mississippi requires that all students born after 1956, including online students, enrolled in public schools show proof that they have received two (2) vaccinations for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) or a positive result from a blood test (Titer Test) showing adequate immunity to MMR. Check with your family, health provider, or local and state health departments to obtain your records. If no records can be found, there are two alternatives: 1) take two MMR shots at least 30 days apart, or 2) take a Titer Test.

Q: Where do I go for answers to questions about Business Services?
A: Business Services

Q: How do I get answers to my questions about Financial Aid?
A: Office of Financial Aid

Q: What is the Registrar and how can they help me?
A: Office of the Registrar

Q: What is the student ID card?
A: The student ID card is a permanent card for each student. The student ID card will be used for fall, spring and summer semesters each year. The same card must be kept and used even when returning from a previous semester. Do not destroy, bend or tamper with a student ID card.

Q: How do I obtain my initial student ID card?
A: You must present a government-issued photo identification (passport, driver's license, other college/university ID, military ID) when requesting a student ID. Students can request and purchase student ID cards at the Student Services One Stop on the first floor of Hardy Hall.

Q: How much does a student ID card cost?
A: All newly admitted students will be charged $15 for their student ID cards. To replace a lost/stolen student ID card, the cost is $25. If you have your old card to turn in, the cost of a replacement student ID card is $15. Payments can be made using a check, money order or credit/debit card. We do not accept cash payments for student IDs. For students who attend undergraduate orientation, their student ID will be charged to their account at the start of their first semester.

Q: What if I am online-only student?
A: Online students may receive a student ID card. The cost for new online student ID cards is $15.  Email onestop_gpFREEMississippi for more information.

Contact Us

Gulf Park Student Services One Stop
Gulf Coast Library (GCL) 101
730 East Beach Boulevard
Long Beach, MS 39560

Gulf Park Campus

Campus Map